Your Trusted Learning & Development Partner.
Optimus Sourcing provides Managed Learning Services to help organisations to achieve their learning and development goals and get the best value for their training budget.
Our Managed Learning Services guarantee to help companies and all those involved in arranging learning, to provide high quality training solutions to their employees, reduce the workload involved and cut the cost of training.
Our clients find they have more time to:
- Focus on their Learning and Development strategy.
- Ensure that their employees receive top quality training.
- Maintain total control over the Learning and Development function.
The Managed Learning Services we provide to our clients is rated as excellent by over 85% of our clients.
On average, we save our clients 21% on the actual cost of training.
Download our Brochure for more details on the services we offer.
We have created a simple three step process that we can tailor around your individual needs to ensure you receive the Managed Learning Services that best fit your needs.
- Understanding – we understand your ongoing learning needs.
- Information – we provide a range of quality approved solutions
- Administration – we handle all booking administration in line with your working processes.
When using our Managed Learning Services you will be working with a partner that you can trust to support your objectives, fulfill all of your learning, training and development requirements, and provide access to our extensive database of suppliers.
Our focus is on providing the very best professional service and creating long lasting relationships, with our clients with a deep understanding of their learning needs.
So if you are suffering from any of the following challenges then please contact us today, as we would love to discuss how we can help you.
- More time spent on administration than understanding learning needs.
- Poor quality training from external suppliers.
- Reduced training budgets.
- Increased expectations from the business.
- Not enough time to source training effectively.